On June 29th, we’re welcoming you back to the Loop.
Our Loop office at 181 W. Madison will be open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00am – 4:00pm. As with our Andersonville office, we will be taking precautions by adhering to the guidelines issued by local and national health organizations. These include but are not limited to:
- All services require an appointment, whether for an examination, treatment, or eyewear pickup/dropoff;
- All patients and staff will be required to wear masks;
- All patients must have their temperatures taken upon entering the office;
- Unless medically necessary to have a guardian or companion, patients are to arrive to their appointment unaccompanied;
- The office will be closed from 12:45 – 1:30 for staff to have lunch and for cleaning;
- Appointments focused on medical conditions (glaucoma, diabetes, etc) will be given first priority;
- All frames will be sanitized after handling; and
- A limited number of staff and patients will be present in the office.
Your health and safety are our first concern, and we cannot properly care for you and your vision without them. Feel free to call our office to make an appointment today, and we will be happy to see you again. Remember, our Andersonville location is offering curbside pickup and drop off by appointment, as well.
Welcome back, Visionaries. We can’t wait to see you, and to help you see.