Your doctors, opticians, and staff at Visionary Eye Care are closely monitoring the situation regarding the Coronavirus pandemic and following the guidance of all state and local health officials. For us, safety and comfort have always been top priority as both a medical office and part of our community.
Visionary Eye Care is committed to the welfare of our patients and customers, as well as our staff, and we want to inform you of the measures we’ve taken and will continue to take during this difficult time.
- We will be closing our Loop location as of 2:00pm today, March 17 until April 1. In order to ensure the safety and health of our staff, patients, and doctors, we are taking every possible precaution and adhering to the CDC and local health authority guidelines.
- We will be checking voicemail, so if you have any questions, please feel free to call. You may also email us at email@example.com. If you have any medical questions, we encourage you to contact your doctor through our patient portal. We appreciate your patience in awaiting our response, as we are working with a smaller staff at this time.
- If you are dealing with an eye related medical emergency, please contact the office or your doctor directly through the portal. We have limited slots available for such emergencies, and they will be taken on a case-by-case basis.
- We are currently seeing patients and customers in our Andersonville location by appointment only. This is for both eye exams and visits and for eyewear pickup. Please contact our Andersonville location for details.
- We are making it easier than ever to refill your contacts prescription online. Click on the “Buy Contacts” link. You’ll be taken to our online portal where ordering your contacts is as easy as clicking a button.
We are so thankful for your continued patronage, for your trust in us, and for your vigilance in taking care of yourselves and others in your community.